Spiritual insights seen through the eyes of my child.

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Connecting to the Testaments Daily Devotioanl Day 1

I am currently following a daily devotional from Faithlife through there iPad app. I plan to post here my responses to the questions posed and  thoughts as I go through these daily devotions.

How can you show more humility and, in doing so, show how great God’s grace is in your life?

I don't think of myself as a prideful person. I am proud of who I am today and who I am becoming. Humility to me is being proud of the person you are and knowing that God is always helping you to be better through every success, challenge, and failure. I know that I will never arrive at a place of perfection; therefore, I try not to judge others where they are in their walk of faith. Rather I try to remember how God strengthens me every day in my weaknesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment